Sunday, January 30, 2011

Plan B

So, I had the babies' room all planned. Marshal had painted for me, I had just ordered fabric samples for the bedding/curtains and we were off to Ikea to purchase the furniture when I was in for a surprise. Argh! The black furniture I had fell in love with was actually a light gray color. That darn, deceiving internet! We went home empty handed and I was so depressed that I'd have to re-think everything. I've spent hours today trying to figure out what to do. We already have a room painted a light aqua and one wall with large, bold, black and white stripes. Not an easy thing to reconfigure, or repaint, that's for sure.

Luckily, I think I've come up with a new plan that incorporates the gray furniture after all and I think I like it even better than the original. Yay! Here it is... wish me luck pulling it together! Can you tell how seriously I take decorating? I need to get a life, I know :)

New Plan


Original Plan

No comments:

Post a Comment