Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Way back when it was still Fall...

OMG. I keep getting further and further behind on everything. I was such a good little blogger when I first began, but I have been majorly slacking off in the past 6 months. I am attempting to catch up a little here. I think these photos are from back in October, so that means I'm only 3 months behind! Sheesh.

We kept busy in October, that's for sure. I love the holidays beginning in the fall, so I have our family constantly on the go. We did many things to celebrate fall, one of which was our annual trip to Schnepf Farms. I think it gets more fun every year although I almost forgot we went this year until I dug up the photos!

Above: Her first pony ride!





Below: Note my excuse for being fat is that I was preggo here.... I swear!







Watch Me Grow Cowboy Themed Trike-a-Thon
And... her second, third, fourth and fifth pony rides! This girl's been on more horses in three years than I have ever been!



Just because...
I needed to scout out a location for a shoot I was doing for a friend. Lesson: If you give a child a lollipop in order to get them to stay still for a photo, realize that you will not get a shot without a lollipop in their mouth. Argh.


No comments:

Post a Comment