Sunday, September 6, 2009

Self Portraits

Seeing as it's been a rainy weekend and I am trying to tame my always-on-the-go habit, I decided to stay home and finally figure out the little remote control for our camera. It was so fun. I didn't know how much fun taking your own photos could be! My favorite part is that Quincy loved it so much, she was almost as obsessed as me at clicking the shutter button. It's amazing how if you give a toddler the power, they will actually look at the camera for once. Here is some of the fun we had. The photo of Quincy is truly a self portrait. She took it all by herself!



1 comment:

  1. Those are adorable! I love the family picture - those are a riot of you and Quincy together. She is so precious and you are so BEAUTIFUL! Love the backdrop... Mom

    The corn fields are great too - such a pout and great effects!

    ReplyDelete